Some of the new features to be in the next version:
- Opacity - We think this will be a good feature if a user wants to watch something like a YouTube video while they are typing something up.
- Rulers - At the moment we only have the rulers on the left side. It is currently in Inches and we want to have a setting where you can use pixels, centimeters, inches, etc.
- Context Menus - We would also like to mention that context menus will be available for instant right click commands. Inside you get some editing tools (like Copy, Paste, Cut) and others like Font and Color.
- More Files to Choose From - A goal is to support more than just .txt, .rtf, and .mtxt. Our goal is to support more file formats.
- Customizable Border Backgrounds - the borders on the side (when Document Mode is Off) can now have a image used as the background. There will be tools to tile, stretch, and fit the image.
That is just a quick update on new features to come - stay tuned, we have many more planned (like 75 more).